Educational Resources for our Clinton & Jackson, MS Patients
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
- What is a Podiatrist?
- Diabetes and Your Feet
- Sports Injuries
- Flat Feet
- Plantar Fasciitis (heel spur)
- Smelly Feet and Foot Odor
- Corns and Calluses
- Ingrown Nails
- Athlete's Foot
- Fungal Nails
- Fitness And Your Feet
There are many kinds of toe problems requiring surgery. These include removal of:
- Bunions, an enlargement of the bone and tissue around the joint of the big toe.
- Hammertoes, which are frequently caused by an imbalance in the tendon or joints of the toes.
- Neuromas, an irritation of a nerve between the third and fourth toes.
- Bone spurs, an overgrowth of bone under the toenail plate, causing nail deformity and pain.